When the Leading Publications Ask For You.
Eleven articles written by Laura Casselman have been published in the past twelve months alone. During that same time period, she also has been mentioned in the press nine times. Her opinions and other contributions frequently are sought by some of the world’s largest media outlets.
From Rockette To
Not only is Laura Casselman the CEO of tech giant, JVZoo, but also she is a published writer (Forbes, Entrepreneur, SmartInsights, etc.), international speaker, and a leader in workplace gender equality.
Ms. Casselman holds seventeen years of experience in increasing sales and revenue, improving customer service, and working to control expenses in competitive markets. With a diverse resume’, she currently serves on the board of Blade Global, a private security and investigations company. She also has performed with the Radio City Rockettes and worked as a fitness model in New York City.
With Laura Casselman at the helm as CEO of JVZoo, the business has continued to grow and succeed. JVZoo has been ranked by Inc. Magazine on its prestigious Inc. 5000 list as one of the nation's fastest-growing private companies for both 2016 and 2017. Laura, herself, has earned the following awards:
- Gold Award - Female CEO of the Year - CEO World Awards 2018
- Gold Award - CEO Achievement of the Year - CEO World Awards 2018
- Silver Stevie Award - Executive of the Year - Computer Software 2018
- Bronze Stevie Award - Woman of the Year - Business Services Industries 2018
- Silver Stevie Award - Female Executive of the Year - Business Services 2017